Thursday 11 May 2017

Smart Bathroom (Part 2)

What's in Store?
With a lot of technological advancements, there are a few products which have made a mark in this field and have done extremely well.

1. HomeWorks system provides convenient, intelligent and sophisticated control of your home's lighting and shades, and can be integrated with security and audiovisual systems. In addition to enhancing your lifestyle, HomeWorks Architectural and Designer style controls can also enhance your décor and complement your home. Centralized dimming panels can be used to provide control of multiple zones of light in a room or throughout your home from a single keypad.



2. Agath mirror TVs are the latest generation flat, waterproof television sets for bathroom and spa. It’s unique design needs no ventilation. In fact if one wanted to change anything (lighting, music, or even water temperature) you could do that with the touch of a button or from your smart phone or even better call out and have the voice commands be given to the Automation system that obeys like an obedient servant, only one that never takes leave! Something that replenishes the toilet roll automatically, tells me If I forget my towel and even better hands the towel  out to me. Tells me If I need to have fresh blades for my razor and if the soap and shampoo stock in the bathroom is about to get over, it automatically orders it from my grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment